About SwissSkullStripper

Operating system: Windows 10
Slicer version: Slicer 4.10.1
Expected behavior: Install SwissSkullStripper and calculate intracranial content volume with it.
Actual behavior: Cannot install SwissSkullStripper and use the necessary modules in it.

I’m trying to calculate intracranial content volumes using SwissSkullStripper. However, I don’t know how to install it.
I appreciate any advice and Information on its installation and usage.
Thanks a lot.

Crtl + 4 open Extensions Manager

More

https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/4.10/Modules/SwissSkullStripper

Thank you very much for your kind advice.
Could you please inform me how can I go to the Extensions Manager web site?
I tried to find it but I couldn’t.

I am trying to use 3D slicer and Skull Stripper on the windows OS (not Linux).
I appreciate your kind information and advice.

Best,

You don’t need to open the website manually, but use the extension manager from Slicer as @cyufu

If for some reason you were interested in how to access the extension manager from outside Slicer, you can find instructions here: https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/SlicerApplication/ExtensionsManager

Following your kind information, I could download SwissSullStripper and add it to 3D Slicer.
Then, I input all the necessary files in the SwissSkullStripper module following the instruction of SwissSkullStripper (please see the attached photo).
In this process, I could not select Atlas Mask Volume at first.
Therefore, I chose Rename current LabelMapVolume and rename it as “atlasMask”, and click “Apply”.
However, the following error message appeared after that.
What should I do to address this problem?
I appreciate your kind instruction and advice.

ERROR MESSAGE shown in the SwissSkullStripper module.

Failed to read input atlas label volume.
itk::ExceptionObject (00000028C6DDA100)
File: D:\D\S\Slicer-4101-build\ITK\Modules\IO\ImageBase\src\itkImageIOBase.cxx
Line: 378
Description: itk::ERROR: MRMLIDImageIO(00000028CB555940): Unknown component type: 0

H

It seems that you have not loaded the mask image as a labelmap. I’ve updated Swiss skull stripper module documentation to make this step more clear. Please follow the steps described there and let us know if you have any problems.