Adding slices to segmentation after fill between slices

Hi, I’m having a problem editing a segmentation after using the fill between slices tool. I am able to edit slices using the paint function that were included in the segmentation when fill between slices was implemented (e.g. slices 3-7), but I am not able to edit any additional slices outside of this to the segmentation (e.g. adding slice 2 or 8 to the segmentation). Does anyone know a way to do this? Thank you!

I am not sure i understood the question. Can you provide a screenshot of your problem?
Did you click the Apply to finalize the segmentation (after you clicked initialize)

Thanks for responding to this! I played around with this more and it seems like a problem just in this image. Even not initializing in another image doesn’t result in this problem, so I’m not sure what is going on here.

I’ll try to clarify the problem: If I use the paint function to edit segments and then use “fill between slices,” it will fill between the slices as expected. However, if I try to paint a slice outside of the original slices that were in the segment when I implemented “fill between slices” it will not add that to the segment, it will just automatically delete it. The only work around I can think of now is just to re-trace the entire segment so that the additional slices can be included, but if anyone has another idea, I’d greatly appreciate it! Thank you!