Adding the mouse event to the markup does not take effect

Operating system:18.04.1-Ubuntu
Slicer version:Slicer-4.13.0
Expected behavior:Add shortcut keys to the markup add curve node
Actual behavior:There is no response after you customize the behavior according to the instructions

Markups have changed a lot in recent years. If you use latest main documentation then you must use latest main Slicer version, which is currently 5.1 (not 4.13). If you find that any of the code snippets does not work even if you use the correct software version then let us know.

How can I generate a continuous markup controlpoint while dragging the mouse, When I set the left mouse click event to no event, I set the left mouse drag event, but when ENTERING slicer, clicking the left mouse button still generates a Markup node

markupsWidget.SetEventTranslation(markupsWidget.WidgetStateDefine, vtk.vtkCommand.LeftButtonPressEvent, vtk.vtkEvent.NoModifier, vtk.vtkWidgetEvent.NoEvent)
        markupsWidget.SetEventTranslation(markupsWidget.WidgetStateDefine, vtk.vtkCommand.RightButtonPressEvent, vtk.vtkEvent.NoModifier, vtk.vtkWidgetEvent.NoEvent)
        markupsWidget.SetEventTranslationClickAndDrag(markupsWidget.WidgetStateDefine, vtk.vtkCommand.LeftButtonPressEvent, vtk.vtkEvent.NoModifier, markupsWidget.WidgetStateTranslateControlPoint, markupsWidget.WidgetEventControlPointMoveStart, markupsWidget.WidgetEventControlPointMoveStart)

@lassoan