After open3d is giving an error about the installion of itk

Operating system:windows
Slicer version:5.6.2
Expected behavior:ALPACA run successfully.
Actual behavior:When I run ALPACA,it will show"Issue while installing the ITK Python packages."after the open3d
Python 3.9.10 (main, Jun 19 2024, 15:19:10) [MSC v.1939 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32

[Qt] libpng warning: iCCP: profile ‘ICC Profile’: ‘CMYK’: invalid ICC profile color space
[Qt] libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)’))’: /simple/itk/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)’))’: /simple/itk/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)’))’: /simple/itk/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)’))’: /simple/itk/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)’))’: /simple/itk/
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/itk/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘pypi.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/itk/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:1129)’))) - skipping
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement itk==5.3.0 (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for itk==5.3.0
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Users/18797/AppData/Local/slicer.org/Slicer 5.6.2/slicer.org/Extensions-32448/SlicerMorph/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/ALPACA.py”, line 126, in setup
import itk
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘itk’

Open3D hasn’t been used in ALPACA for over a year now. Version in the current stable (5.6.2) uses ITK libraries and that’s what is trying to download.

All your errors are certificate errors, meaning your computer cannot download files due to incorrect certificates. This can happen in networks with tight security settings and firewalls with self-signed certificates.

Is there another connection you can try, a public wifi perhaps?

I install the itk 5.3.0 in the python,but when i run the alpaca,it still occur the surface“Issue
while installing the ITK Python package”.How can i deal with it?

Murat Maga via 3D Slicer Community <notifications@slicer.discoursemail.com>于2024年6月26日 周三00:05写道:

You are not displaying the whole log file, so I can’t tell what’s the “issue”. I suspect it is the same as before SSL certificate issue. The only solution to that is to try on another network.

If you cannot find a working network, you can try to download this zip file. It should have all libraries for ALPACA already loaded in it. Unzip, and launch Slicer from that folder.

Thanks very much!The zip is useful!