AI driven upper airway analysis

Hello! I am trying to analyze my own cbct scan using 3d slicer and it is a very interesting program. some extensions have already helped me segment the airway and do a rudimentary airway analysis to determine the narrowest points but this only followe a line set between points within the model and the data spreads and graphs are confusing and questionable.

I did use blueskyplan which allowed me to easily segment my whole skull but it sadly seems to not have a dedicated option like this.

Could anyone who is better at this maybe make a function that automatically does an analysis like in the image on a segmented airway? Would be cool if you could also do it for the nasal cavity or both the nose and throat together.

Sadly all these programs that can do these features are locked behind a paywall or you being a medical provider.

Thanks in advance.

For the airway you should be able to use vmtk, check out its Slicer extension. I think the analysis you want to do is similar to what is done using vmtk for aorta

I did use vmtk, although I had a lot of trouble shooting before I got it to work. I found that I didn’t get a clean representation since it’s only a line that I can color code between the marked points of the analysis.