An error was reported en route using AI(Lungmask R321) of Lungsegmentation

Dear development team of LungCTanalyzer or Dear Rudolf Bumm professor
I have an error while using your AI program, can you please help me solve this problem?
This is my error record:

@rbumm

The following is the complete error record of Python:
[Qt] QLayout::addChildLayout: layout “” already has a parent

[Qt] ctkSliderWidget::setSingleStep() 0 is out of bounds. 0 1000 1

[Qt] ctkSliderWidget::setSingleStep() 0 is out of bounds. 0 100 1

[Python] Failed to compute results: cannot import name 'marching_cubes_lewiner_cy’ from partially initialized module ‘skimage.measure’ (most likely due to a circular import) (D:\120\Slicer 5.2.2\lib\Python\Lib\site-packages\skimage\measure_init.py)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “D:/120/Slicer 5.2.2/NA-MIC/Extensions-31382/LungCTAnalyzer/lib/Slicer-5.2/qt-scripted-modules/LungCTSegmenter.py”, line 927, in runProcessing

self.logic.applySegmentation()

File “D:/120/Slicer 5.2.2/NA-MIC/Extensions-31382/LungCTAnalyzer/lib/Slicer-5.2/qt-scripted-modules/LungCTSegmenter.py”, line 2066, in applySegmentation

from lungmask import mask

File “D:\120\Slicer 5.2.2\lib\Python\Lib\site-packages\lungmask\mask.py”, line 3, in

from lungmask import utils

File “D:\120\Slicer 5.2.2\lib\Python\Lib\site-packages\lungmask\utils.py”, line 2, in

import skimage.measure

File “D:\120\Slicer 5.2.2\lib\Python\Lib\site-packages\skimage\measure_init_.py”, line 2, in

from ._marching_cubes_lewiner import marching_cubes, mesh_surface_area

File “D:\120\Slicer 5.2.2\lib\Python\Lib\site-packages\skimage\measure_marching_cubes_lewiner.py”, line 6, in

from . import _marching_cubes_lewiner_cy

ImportError: cannot import name 'marching_cubes_lewiner_cy’ from partially initialized module ‘skimage.measure’ (most likely due to a circular import) (D:\120\Slicer 5.2.2\lib\Python\Lib\site-packages\skimage\measure_init.py)

[VTK] Warning: In D:\D\S\S-0\Libs\MRML\Core\vtkMRMLSegmentationDisplayNode.cxx, line 287

[VTK] vtkMRMLSegmentationDisplayNode (000002675058FDD0): vtkMRMLSegmentationDisplayNode::GetSegmentDisplayProperties: no display properties are found for segment ID=, return default

Hello,

The Lung CT Analyzer just wraps code around existent (great) AI tools like “lungmask” by Johannes Hofmanninger and “TotalSegmentator” by Jakob Wasserthal / “TotalSegmenator extension” by @lassoan.

“lungmask” works perfectly fine on two of my test systems as well as on an AWS EC2 cloud instance. All are equipped with Nvidia GPUs and low (6 GB) to moderate/high (24 GB) dedicated video RAM.
Could you provide some details of your system?

• Operating system
  • 3D Slicer version
  • Lung CT Analyzer version
  • Type and model of GPU
  • dedicated video RAM

Thank you.

• Operating system:win11
  • 3D Slicer version:5.22
  • Lung CT Analyzer version:Latest version
    RAM:24GB
    My computer hardware is for the use of AI,Because I have used it smoothly before,But I reinstalled Python on my computer, and then he got the above error and couldn’t use AI,I don’t know why it’s getting an error and how I can fix it?

You will probably just need to uninstall 3D Slicer and completely remove the 3D Slicer installation folder, then reinstall 3D Slicer as well as the Lung CT Analyzer extension and all dependencies. Somehow your Slicer Python seems to have been messed up.

@Johannes Hofmanninger
Dear Johannes
I would appreciate you if you could help me with a problem

Okay, I’ll try it tomorrow.thank you