Bug, issues with taking screenshots and export models

Hello, I have recently been having some issues with my work and Slicer, and I hope I can find a solution here. I am currently using version 5.6.1 of Slicer. The issues are as follows:

1. I have 185 segments that I can export to models and then save each one in the different formats the program provides. The problem arises when I want to export them directly to another folder using “Export as.” When I try to export them in OBJ, they always export as a single file, even though I have that option disabled. When I export them in STL, only 157 out of the 185 get exported to the destination folder. Related to this issue, when I try to export one of the segments that didn’t get exported as a model, and I select to export only the visible segments as STL, nothing gets exported to the destination folder.
  2. The second problem occurs when I want to take a screenshot using the icons where the camera appears. When I press the 3D view, it appears distorted by default or doesn’t appear at all, and when I click “save as,” nothing gets saved in the destination folder.

Thank you so much for your time,

Jared.

A few suggestions / requests:

1. Please try the latest release and preview versions and see if the issues have already been resolved.

2. Please organize your questions with one question per forum post, with specific reproducible steps that others might use to reproduce the issue you are seeing. Ideally sharing the data needed to replicate the issue.