Error report contents
- What steps were performed before the problem occurred
- What behavior you expected
- What happened instead
- Copy-paste the error log: you can access it from Slicer in the menu: Help / Report a bug. By default log of the current session is displayed but you can retrieve the logs of the last few sessions
- Optional: capture a screenshot that illustrates the issue
- (That could be summarized by the SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example) approach documented on http://sscce.org)
Actual behavior:Hi everyone, I exported a hollow model and realized the thickness was small a few days later. So I came back to edit that. But slices from all three dimensions stop at the first slice and I can’t scroll to view different slices. Does anyone have any idea about that? Thank you!