i have been noticing this unusual behavior for over 6 months, where the color of volume rendering changes on its own upon saving and opening the file again.
it usually gets to this dark scheme. It is not always happening but definitely annoying and I have to redo it all over again
If you think there’s a bug, please provide specific steps to reproduce using publicly available data.
it just occurs after saving a file and then opening it.
@mohammed_alshakhas Can you provide instruction such as:
- Load MRHead volume from Sample Data
- Switch to Volume Rendering module
- Change X parameter(s) to X value(s)
- Save the MRML scene and close 3D Slicer
- Open Slicer and open the saved MRML scene