Curves plane without straightening

Is it possible to create a curved plane without being straightened ?

Thanks

In Slicer-Liver we use Bezier surfaces, which can be defined by sets of control points.

Bezier surfaces can be initialized as planes if all control points lie on a plane:

and can take any arbitrary form (depending of the number of control points):

There is more information in our repository GitHub - ALive-research/Slicer-Liver: 3D Slicer extension for liver analysis and therapy planning and our Project Week page NA-MIC Project Weeks | Website for NA-MIC Project Weeks

@mohammed_alshakhas, what is your application? Would this be of any help?

Looks very interesting , I tried the module but couldn’t figure out where to start

I’m planning to use it for visualizing mandible .
Mandible lesions or certain anatomy visualization is better seen in curved planes instead of looking at slice a time .

There is documentation in here: GitHub - ALive-research/Slicer-Liver: 3D Slicer extension for liver analysis and therapy planning

And also a video tutorial here: Slicer-liver tutorial - YouTube

For your specific application, do you mean that you would like to slice the image volume using these curved geometries? For Slicer-Liver we don’t map the volume information in the surface or change the slice information.

Hi. I need to create a bezier surface. Is there any video tutorial showing how to actually do it? How do I make my own set of control points in an arbitrary organ and then create a bezier surface ? Thanks

Have you tried following the video tutorial described in the post above?
You can also try markup provided by SurfaceMarkups extension.