Data copied from Windows to Mac

Operating system: macOS Monterey 12.2
Slicer version: 4.11.20210226

Dear 3D-Slicer users,
I recently bought a MacBook Pro and have installed 3D-Slicer without any problems. My previous laptop was a Windows, so I wanted to transfer all my data from Slicer to my MacBook. The problem is, when I open an already completed file (meaning it is segmented etc), it is blank. When I check the “Data” compartment, it is also blank. Is there something extra that I need to download from Slicer (internally in the program) or do I need to convert my data (Windows versus OS)? Or am I forgetting something? I hope you guys can help me!
Sincerely,
Kim Geboers

I move data between windows and Mac all the time, so there aren’t any file format conversions. Make sure you’ve moved all the files in a project - the mrml file points to the volume, segmentations, models, markups, etc - these are all separate files, unless you’ve saved it as an mrb bundle file.

The documentation has detailed info on files and saving:

https://slicer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/user_guide/data_loading_and_saving.html

Thank you very much for your reply! It has been a while since I first installed 3D-Slicer, so I forgot that I had to load the data first… (or choose a directory, which I did before - meaning that I just needed to do this once and put all the slicer data in this trajectory).