DCMQI extension: New linking error

It looks like some of the commits done yesterday introduced a new linking error for one of our extensions:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKFactoryRegistration

http://slicer.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1087743

@jcfr we really need to finalize the set of binaries for the MICCAI tutorial on Sept 10, so this is quite urgent for us. Would it be possible to wait for a day or so until we have Slicer binaries for 3 platforms and all extensions we need, before moving on with all the VTK/Qt5 related upgrades?

Nightly was fixed last night in r26314

Regarding, error reported here. I have been working on fixing the extensions, I will have a look at this one.

Thank you. It’s something new, I don’t recall seeing it before.

Hi @fedorov,

I suspect the link error is due to the Slicer core build error that already been fixed.

Otherwise, here are three PRs fixing various issues with the DCMQI extensions.

Thank you @jcfr! Fingers crossed for the dashboard tomorrow!

@fedorov, look like DCMQI was successfully build and packages on windows and linux. See http://slicer.cdash.org/index.php?project=Slicer4&date=2017-08-30&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=buildname&compare1=63&value1=DCMQI

Still waiting on macOS

1 Like

Thanks, I am checking it all now.

Unfortunately, there was a new error in Slicer core, so I again have to wait for the next nightly … For now I will replace the affected file manually, and see if everything else is working as expected - I see @lassoan commit that mentions a problem in DataProbe.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Slicer 4.7.0-2017-08-29\lib\Slicer-4.7\qt-scripted-modules\DataProbeLib\SliceViewAnnotations.py", line 432, in updateViewAnnotations
    self.makeAnnotationText(caller)
  File "C:\Program Files\Slicer 4.7.0-2017-08-29\lib\Slicer-4.7\qt-scripted-modules\DataProbeLib\SliceViewAnnotations.py", line 610, in makeAnnotationText
    self.makeDicomAnnotation(uid,None,sliceViewName)
  File "C:\Program Files\Slicer 4.7.0-2017-08-29\lib\Slicer-4.7\qt-scripted-modules\DataProbeLib\SliceViewAnnotations.py", line 715, in makeDicomAnnotation
    dicomDic = self.extractDICOMValues(uid)
  File "C:\Program Files\Slicer 4.7.0-2017-08-29\lib\Slicer-4.7\qt-scripted-modules\DataProbeLib\SliceViewAnnotations.py", line 856, in extractDICOMValues
    self.extractedDICOMValuesCache.pop_item(last=False)
AttributeError: 'OrderedDict' object has no attribute 'pop_item'

Yes, I’ve committed a fix for this error already. Tomorrow’s nightly build should not have this error.

The current error doesn’t see to affect the functionality of the relevant part of the workflow that we need for the tutorial, so I might just use the today’s set of items, to make things easier.

I think the only effect of the error is that slice view annotations (patient name, etc. in the corner of slice views) are not displayed.