Dice similarity coefficient

Hi all,

Anyone know how to calculate the dice similarity coefficient using 3D slicer?

You can use Segment Comparison module (in SlicerRT extension).

1 Like

Hi,
is the module name “SlicerRT” or “Segment comparison module”? I can’t find either of them.

Dear @Chicago_Girl as attached

What is the “reference segment” image and “compare segment” one?

Sincerely

Gonzalo Rojas Costa

Dear @Gonzalo_Rojas_Costa,

The reference segment is your ground truth labeling, while the compare segment is your volume segmentation

but I think both must be in .nrrd format.

Dear MOHD AKMAL MASUD
I want to calculate the dice similarity coefficient using 3D slicer. However,
I cannot find how to upload the test and reference segment. when I click on a reference segment and when I want to select a segmentation which has two options: rename new segmentations or delete current segmentation. I do not know what to do to find my prepared reference segment.
I would be grateful if you guide me with this.

You have to upload in data module first.

I already uploaded my data. I clicked on the Data then chose file to add then I selected two pictures one of them is mask and another is reference.

Could you guide step by step please, I tried everything still can’t make comparison.

I need to remote yourself by anydesk or teamviewer apps. If can, let me know

1 Like

Hello

Whenever you have time, inform me and I’d be grateful to access to my laptop and I’ll give you my anydesk address.

Kind regards
Paria

Ok, i will let you know

The segmentation needs to be loaded as a “segmentation” node in Slicer, not volume. What is the file format you are using?

Hello Everyone
I want to calculate the dice similarity coefficient using 3D slicer. However,
I cannot find how to upload the test and reference segment. when I click on a reference segment and when I want to select a segmentation which has two options: rename new segmentations or delete current segmentation. I do not know what to do to find my prepared reference segment.
I would be grateful if someone could help me out.

Hello Dear MOHD AKMAL MASUD

Sorry for reaching you at the weekends. I tried very hard and I’m quite frustrated, still I couldn’t find a problem that why I cannot calculate the dice coeffiency. Could you please connect to my computer as remote and take a look. I really appreciate it.

Best regards,
Paria

Yes sure. Tonight, at 9pm Malaysia time.

Sure thank you very much.

Okay, I will remote just a minute. Give me dinner first

I’m still waiting for you…