Error to import vff file

When I try to import a vff file in 3Dslicer it noticed a error.

Warning: In D:\D\S\S-4102-E-b\SlicerRT\VffFileReader\Logic\vtkSlicerVffFileReaderLogic.cxx, line 104

vtkSlicerVffFileReaderLogic (000001F7636E6030): ReadVffFileHeader: Nothing follows the equal sign in header item: ‘filter’

Warning: In D:\D\S\S-4102-E-b\SlicerRT\VffFileReader\Logic\vtkSlicerVffFileReaderLogic.cxx, line 104

vtkSlicerVffFileReaderLogic (000001F7636E6030): ReadVffFileHeader: Nothing follows the equal sign in header item: ‘batch’

vtkSlicerVffFileReaderLogic (000001F7636E6030): ReadVffFileHeader: Nothing follows the equal sign in header item: ‘gel’

vtkSlicerVffFileReaderLogic (000001F7636E6030): ReadVffFileHeader: Nothing follows the equal sign in header item: ‘modification_history’

I have downloaded SlicerRT and GelDosimetry to analyse a .vff file. Although, I couldn’t import these files. It doesn’t show nothing when I click to import.

Can you check if in the latest Slicer preview with SlicerRT installed the same thing happens? Don’t use Gel Dosimetry just drag&drop the VFF file onto Slicer.

If the same errors happen, then probably your VFF file is a different version of the format or some fields are omitted, in which case some changes will be needed in the reader code.

Hello, thank you for reply.
Yes, the error continues. But now it just warns this:
LoadVffFile: The specified file could not be opened.

How did you create this file? With what software and which version? Can you upload a sample somewhere (dropbox, onedrive, gdrive) and post the link here?

I’m using Vista Scan. It’s for a academy reaserchy in gel dosimetry. I’m sending a gdrive link.