Error while installing Extension Pytorch utils

Hello, dear repositories
I am having trouble installing Pytorch utils in slicer 5.6.0. When I click the botton “install PyTorch”, it says pytorch will be installed using light-the-torch. After few minutes, I get the error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'torch'.

Detailed error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\jaxni\AppData\Local\slicer.org\Slicer 5.6.0\bin\Python\slicer\util.py", line 3252, in tryWithErrorDisplay
    yield
  File "C:/Users/jaxni/AppData/Local/slicer.org/Slicer 5.6.0/slicer.org/Extensions-32390/PyTorch/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/PyTorchUtils.py", line 78, in onInstallTorch
    torch = self.logic.installTorch(askConfirmation, None if automaticBackend else backend, torchVersionRequirement, torchvisionVersionRequirement)
  File "C:/Users/jaxni/AppData/Local/slicer.org/Slicer 5.6.0/slicer.org/Extensions-32390/PyTorch/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/PyTorchUtils.py", line 225, in installTorch
    import torch
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'torch'

To use the TotalSegamentor, I need to install this Pytorch utils.
Meanwhile, I tried to uninstall pytorch and uninstall the extension Pytorch utils, then install. The Error happened again. I also uninstall the 5.6.0 Slicer, did not use.

I also went the Pytorch utils Github Home Page, use the python Console to install (Follow the guide in the READE.md). Similar Error happened.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 2, in <module>
  File "C:/Users/jaxni/AppData/Local/slicer.org/Slicer 5.6.0/slicer.org/Extensions-32390/PyTorch/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/PyTorchUtils.py", line 154, in torch
    self._torch = self.importTorch()
  File "C:/Users/jaxni/AppData/Local/slicer.org/Slicer 5.6.0/slicer.org/Extensions-32390/PyTorch/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/PyTorchUtils.py", line 186, in importTorch
    torch = self.installTorch()
  File "C:/Users/jaxni/AppData/Local/slicer.org/Slicer 5.6.0/slicer.org/Extensions-32390/PyTorch/lib/Slicer-5.6/qt-scripted-modules/PyTorchUtils.py", line 225, in installTorch
    import torch
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'torch'

Please let me know “Am I doing the wrong flow path?” and How I solve this Error?

Thank you for your time, I truly appreciate your support.

PyTorch may need about 20GB free disk space during installation. I would recommend to delete your C:/Users/jaxni/AppData/Local/slicer.org/Slicer 5.6.0 folder, reinstall Slicer from scratch, and make sure you have 20GB+ disk space and solid network connection.