Hausdorff Distance Interval

I am trying to find the Hausdorff distances in the Segment Comparison module between two catheters but I don’t know what the interval is for the Hausdorff metric. I want to adjust the interval to be at 1mm and 5mm. How do I print out what the interval is and how would I change it? Any help would be great, thanks!

I am trying to find the Hausdorff distances in the Segment Comparison module between two catheters but I don’t know what the interval is for the Hausdorff metric. I want to adjust the interval to be at 1mm and 5mm. How do I print out what the interval is and how would I change it?

Another problem I have it trying to print out the Hausdorff distance for each slice or whatever the interval might be. Is there a way to do that?

Any help would be great, thanks!

Can the interval/spacing for the Hausdorff distance be adjusted in the segment comparison module? How can I see what the spacing is currently?

The resolution is defined by the Reference volume. If you want to change it, you can resample it in the Crop Volume module.

Can the Hausdorff distance be printed for each slice or whatever the interval for the Hausdorff distance might be?