Help with parameterNodeWrapper

I am trying to familiarize myself with using a parameterNodeWrapper to save parameters for my custom modules. Based on the documentation and analyzing the exampled scripted modules from the Extension Wizard, I have a general understanding of how to connect the selected SegmentationNode from a qMRMLNodeComboBox to the parameterNode. However, I am currently using the qMRMLSegmentSelectorWidget and would like to set up parameters for the segmentationNode and the selected segments, but I’m not sure if that’s even possible. If it is, I’m not sure how to go about that. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, no GUI connector is available for qMRMLSegmentSelectorWidget yet. I’ve added an issue for this:

There has been some progress recently in adding support for more widgets:

qMRMLSegmentSelectorWidget is not included in this PR, but it gives you an example of how to write a GUI connector and you could consider implementing it and contributing it to Slicer core.

Without a GUI connector, you can still manually get/set values in the parameter node as it was done before in earlier versions of the module template and how it is still done in some modules (such as VectorToScalarVolume module).