Horizontal Noise in 3D Reconstruction Using Slicer

I’m currently working on a 3D reconstruction project using Slicer, but I’ve encountered an issue where horizontal noise appears in the final 3D model.
The source images are 2D slices, and the reconstruction generally looks good, but there are noticeable horizontal artifacts that are affecting the quality.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions on how to reduce or eliminate this noise? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

From what I can see, that’s an accurate reconstruction of your data. The noise you see is probably related to the acquisition method.

I believe you’re right—the horizontal noise likely results from an error during the acquisition process, rather than being a feature of the actual structure.
Given this, I’m curious if there are any methods or tools within Slicer that could help correct or mitigate this kind of error.
Are there specific techniques or settings in Slicer that you would recommend for dealing with acquisition-related artifacts like this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!