Hi dears in 3D SLICER community, wish you are doing well
I am running a project in which I am measuring:
- Mandibular condyle displacement using the following:
- After doing registration and segmentation of condyles from different times CT scan (T0, T1, and T2)
Q. 1: When I saved registered T1 and T2 to continue working later, when I open them on the 3D Slicer they appear in a different direction (flipped left to right or upside down) so I have to start working again from zero, why this problem happened? How it be solved? How it be prevented?
I used Pick’n paint, Model to Model distance, and Mesh statistics to export the values.
Sometimes in this step: The model-to-model distance is terminated with error!
- I want to measure the rotational changes of the condyle (Yaw, Pitch, and Roll) so how could I do this in the 4.11.2 3D Slicer version? How could I use the Q3DC module to achieve this?
- Condyle remodeling (which is revealed by comparing T2 to both T1 and T0):
- How also this step could be done?
Thank you so much for your highly appreciated help and support.