How to change branch centerline

hi,i have extract the centerline,but i find centerline bifurcation is not right.just like this,i want modify centerline bifurcation from fig 1 to fig2,is there any function can achieve?
εˆ†ε‰1
εˆ†ε‰2

The top image is the realistic anatomical centerline (can be obtained using centerline extraction filter). The bottom is geometric centerline (can be obtained using network extraction filter).

1 Like

thank you for explain the difference between anatomical centerline and geometric centerline.

Geometric centerline is just a plain skeletonization that returns points that are at equal distance from surface points.

Anatomical centerline provides realistic centerline shape at bifurcations, taking into account flow direction and radius.

You can find details in thesis and papers of Luca Antiga.

thank you lasso,i will read more details between those centerlines

Hi @lassoan,
I am a new user of 3D slicer and I love this code very much!
I am using slicer to create centerlines of coronary bifurcation. Now my problem is I can just get the centerlines like figure2, in no way I can get centerlines like figure1, even I tried network or centerline model. That is because of the code updates?
Thank you so much!

Hi @junqiangchen, which slicer version were you using to create the centerlines like figure1? Now I can’t create centerline like figure1 but only figures2 using the lastest version.
Thanks!