How to duplicate a segment easily for other master volume?

Hi~,

I first created a segment using Segment Editor when CT is the master volume. Then I want to create a same segment when I choose MRI image as the master volume. Is there a easy way to do that? (CT volume and MRI volume have different grid size) I also read the similar topic " How to copy segment between multi-Sequence MRI images" . The answer that you gave is “Add new segments, select the other MRI image as master volume, and segment structures using that volume.” That means I still need to re-segment the structure if I choose MRI image as new master volume. I want to have a same segment and export it into binary labelmap which has the same grid size as MRI volume.

Best,
Tingting

You don’t need to duplicate and resample your segment to export it with a different geometry. You can export segments with given geometry in the Segmentations module:

However if you want to duplicate and resample, you can go to Data module, right-click the segmentation, choose Clone, go to Segment Editor, select the clone, then click the geometry icon in the row of the master volume selector. However for export purposes I suggest the first approach above.

Hi Csaba,

Thank you for your help. I prefer the first approach.

Best,
Tingting