How to show the number of selected pixels in one single slice after apply the segmeation operation?

Operating system: Windwons 10
Slicer version: 4.11.20210226
Expected behavior: display the selected pixels in one single slice after segmentation operation
Actual behavior: No data shows out.

Hi All,

I am a newbie in 3D slicer. I am currently learning how to process the sample DICOM data using the segmentation module. I wondered how I could get the number of selected pixels in each slice.

Thank you!

You can get cross-section area of a segmentation for each slice using Segment Cross-Section Area in Sandbox extension, but I would recommend much more advanced modules for this, such as in Segment Geometry and SlicerVMTK extensions.

@yiliberkeley
Since you are a new user, please go ahead and switch to the latest stable, v5.0.3. The version you are using is over 1.5 years old, and no longer maintained. There are ton of bug fixed and new features that you will benefit.

1 Like

@lassoan Great! Thank you so much for your reply. I will try these three modules for learning purposes.

@muratmaga Thanks for your suggestion. I will deploy the latest stable version of 3d Slicer on the workstation.