Install DentalSegmentator from behind restrictive firewall

Thank you so much for developing the module. I came across with this error while applying segmentation.

I tried to download the “.zip” file (“Dataset111_453CT_v100” I suppose?) from the guided Github page, and created DentalSegmentator\Resources\ML folder as required since I didn’t find them. But the error remained. I wonder how can I solve this problem?

You need to complete all the steps described in the module documentation. There are further instructions below the first image (“Unzip the weight file…”).

I tried to put checkpoint_final.pth file from the downloaded zip and created download_info.json file, both in the mentioned folder DentalSegmentator\Resources\ML. The error remains.

The problem must be something trivial, but it is hard to guess without any specific information. I would recommend to attach Visual Studio Code debugger and put breakpoint into PythonDependencyChecker.py and step through the code to see exactly what is happening. Setting up the debugger should not take more than 5-10 minutes and it will be obvious what is happening and what to do about it.

Sorry for replying late and I will try debugger these days. Maybe it’s a problem with the source of some python libraries. Thx for your timely help.

Have you tried it? I also want to know it.