I am starting to work on VTK widgets / Slicer Markups for:
- Adding middle/right/double clicks vtk events / Slicer Markups signals
- Few customization to the VTK widgets (e.g., display a centroid point for closed spline)
- Adding Markups MRML nodes and widgets for angle, lines and closed/open spline
The general idea is to incorporate the vtkContourWidget, vtkLineWidget2 and vtkAngleWidget in Slicer as Markups.
I have a couple of questions:
- Is anyone actively working on Markups related projects? If yes, it will be nice to coordinates the devs.
- @Johan_Andruejol you have implemented Markups for curve and plane in Slicer/Slicer#1010. I still have to look at the implementation, but may you notify what is the status of this? Thanks!