Model to model distance calculation

Hi All
I created two models and was trying to get model to model distance. The following error came up.

1. Model To Model Distance standard error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /Volumes/Dashboards/Support/qt-everywhere-build-5.10.0/lib/QtSql.framework/Versions/5/QtSql
Referenced from: /Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-28349/ModelToModelDistance/lib/Slicer-4.11/cli-modules/libModelToModelDistanceLib.dylib
Reason: image not found

1. Also - I am trying to create a sequence of models registered to one other-with a transform sequence and an output sequence - Is this possible

Thanks

Could you check if it works with Slicer-4.10.2?

1 Like

Thanks Professor @lassoan .

I will- then I saw a post saying this had a problem with Mac built . I will try with windows 10 as well and then post the result.

Also what is the best way if I want to get translation and rotation between two segments.please. I am not a programmer I am afraid. Thanks

You can use Segment Registration extension to spatially align/warp segments.

Thanks Professor @lassoan
With windows slicer nightly - I don’t get the error. SO probably its Mac related. However I don’t know how to get the distance in numbers or created model sequence/ transformation sequence,.

Thank you

The simplest is to go through the sequence item by item and perform the computation you need. If you have many sequences or many time points then you can automate the process using a short Python script.