Model to model distance filter - completed with error!

PLEASE COULD ANY ONE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHY THIS IS KEEP HAPPENING WITH ME, IT IS REALLY DRIVING ME CREAZY!
FIND ATTACHED THE DEBUG REPORT AND THE MODEL SAMPLE I HAVE WORKED ON.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o9MieCIWwrminhIqGaGUMmOMAdLZkDvK?usp=sharing

It gives slightly higher visibility for your question if you create a new topic, but it is generally preferable to keep one discussion in one topic to keep the discussions manageable. Using ALL CAPITALS makes your post harder to read and may be considered as “shouting”, so please avoid it as much as possible.

If it is important to get answer for a question then you can write follow-up posts in the same topic, maybe @mention certain people. We’ll get to it as soon as we can.

If you need guaranteed answers within a certain time limit then you can contact companies for Slicer commercial support.

1 Like

Dear Prof. Lasso,
I am really sorry for any misunderstanding the last post my cause, I am surly do not mean anything of that!
But the problem I am facing with Slicer is driving me creasy! I do not know why it is not working as I want; although I am doing the correct sequence of the steps!!! I am seriously thinking to buy a new laptop just to be able to use 3D slicer, thinking that my old laptop may be unfit, as when I am using my friend’s laptop; some of the tasks done well, although in others the same problem exists!
Also as it is part of my PhD work, it also keeps me anxious!
So forgive me for this misunderstanding…

Hi Prof. Lassoan,
wish you are happy and enjoying life. Please I want to know how could I write a follow-up posts regarding the last topic!
I am still facing Model To Model Distance problem!!!
I have contacted the companies you thankfully sent to me but all of them said they only support organization’s level not individual problems! so please could you help me in this!

please find the link for the debug report and .stl files ( is an example of ones had this problem!).

thank you reading my message and waiting to hearing from you…

The google drive link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12GjpJieX8qrKnaxOE8hn3ypVwaBNX-EH?usp=sharing