Model to Model Distance

Operating system: OS X MAC
Slicer version: 4.8.1
Expected behavior: I expected ShapePopulationViewer to show up under the Surface Models tab once I downloaded the Model to Model Distance extension module
Actual behavior: I downloaded the extension successfully and I was able to create the color map but when I went under Surface Models there was no tab for ShapePopulationViewer and so I could not actually create the color map.

Shape Population Viewer will show up if you download Shape Population Viewer extension. It may be also bundled in SlicerSALT installation packages.

Note that Slicer-4.8.1 is more than a year old. We only support latest stable (Slicer-4.10) version, and some fixes and features (such as example Shape Population Viewer) may only be available in latest nightly versions.

Thank you for your help! I downloaded Slicer 10.0 and I still can’t find Shape Population Viewer as an extension. I can download it as a separate file but I can’t figure out how to get it to work with Slicer. I am able to download the MeshStats and ShapeQuantifier extensions but not shape population viewer and all I need to do is create a color map. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks again!

I can confirm that the ShapePopulationViewer extension is available for download from the Extension Wizard within today’s nightly Slicer 4.11.0-2019-01-07.

There is an error building the extension for Slicer 4.10 because it is looking for a branch that no longer exists. @jcfr I see in NIRALUser/ShapePopulationViewer #33 that you encouraged a change to this branch name. Do you know what tag can be used so that ShapePopulationViewer can work for Slicer 4.10 stable as well?

This is now fixed in Fix ShapePopulationViewer scmrevision · Slicer/ExtensionsIndex@cb64e33 · GitHub