Model to Model Distance

(Emilie Robertson) #1

Operating system: OS X MAC
Slicer version: 4.8.1
Expected behavior: I expected ShapePopulationViewer to show up under the Surface Models tab once I downloaded the Model to Model Distance extension module
Actual behavior: I downloaded the extension successfully and I was able to create the color map but when I went under Surface Models there was no tab for ShapePopulationViewer and so I could not actually create the color map.

(Andras Lasso) #2

Shape Population Viewer will show up if you download Shape Population Viewer extension. It may be also bundled in SlicerSALT installation packages.

Note that Slicer-4.8.1 is more than a year old. We only support latest stable (Slicer-4.10) version, and some fixes and features (such as example Shape Population Viewer) may only be available in latest nightly versions.

(Emilie Robertson) #3

Thank you for your help! I downloaded Slicer 10.0 and I still can’t find Shape Population Viewer as an extension. I can download it as a separate file but I can’t figure out how to get it to work with Slicer. I am able to download the MeshStats and ShapeQuantifier extensions but not shape population viewer and all I need to do is create a color map. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks again!

(James Butler) #4

I can confirm that the ShapePopulationViewer extension is available for download from the Extension Wizard within today’s nightly Slicer 4.11.0-2019-01-07.

There is an error building the extension for Slicer 4.10 because it is looking for a branch that no longer exists. @jcfr I see in NIRALUser/ShapePopulationViewer #33 that you encouraged a change to this branch name. Do you know what tag can be used so that ShapePopulationViewer can work for Slicer 4.10 stable as well?

(Jean Christophe Fillion Robin) #5

This is now fixed in https://github.com/Slicer/ExtensionsIndex/commit/cb64e3349fd328692433884bf43e09806830e585