Mouse click over slice

Hi everyone.
Just a question: how can I read the mouse event (right click) over a widget and then run a call back?
Is there some function that do it?
thanks

By default, in markup widgets RightButtonClickEvent interaction event is translated to WidgetEventMenu widget event, which displays a context menu. You can remove the old mapping and add a new mapping to a custom event using widget.SetEventTranslation (see examples in the script repository).

For example, you can translate the right-click event to slicer.vtkSlicerMarkupsWidget.WidgetEventCustomAction1 event, which invokes a slicer.vtkMRMLMarkupsDisplayNode.CustomActionEvent1 on the markup’s display node. To get notified about the right-click event you just need to add an observer to this event.

Example:

def someCustomAction(caller, eventId):
  markupsDisplayNode = caller
  print(f"Custom action activated in {markupsDisplayNode.GetName()}")

views = [
    slicer.app.layoutManager().threeDWidget(0).threeDView(),
    slicer.app.layoutManager().sliceWidget("Red").sliceView(),
    slicer.app.layoutManager().sliceWidget("Yellow").sliceView(),
    slicer.app.layoutManager().sliceWidget("Green").sliceView()
]

observations = []  # store the observations so that later can be removed
markupsDisplayNodes = slicer.util.getNodesByClass("vtkMRMLMarkupsDisplayNode")
for markupsDisplayNode in markupsDisplayNodes:
    # Add observer to custom actions
    observations.append([markupsDisplayNode, markupsDisplayNode.AddObserver(markupsDisplayNode.CustomActionEvent1, someCustomAction)])
    for view in views:
        markupsDisplayableManager = view.displayableManagerByClassName('vtkMRMLMarkupsDisplayableManager')
        # Assign keyboard shortcut to trigger custom actions
        widget = markupsDisplayableManager.GetWidget(markupsDisplayNode)
        # Remove old event translation
        widget.SetEventTranslation(widget.WidgetStateOnWidget, slicer.vtkMRMLInteractionEventData.RightButtonClickEvent, vtk.vtkEvent.NoModifier, vtk.vtkWidgetEvent.NoEvent)
        # Add new event translation
        widget.SetEventTranslation(widget.WidgetStateOnWidget, slicer.vtkMRMLInteractionEventData.RightButtonClickEvent, vtk.vtkEvent.NoModifier, widget.WidgetEventCustomAction1)

## Remove observations when custom actions are not needed anymore by uncommenting these lines:
# for observedNode, observation in observations:
#     observedNode.RemoveObserver(observation)

which widget do you want to react the right click event?
in slicer,it different to react and to hand right click event with different widgets

Hi. It’s the Red widget.
Else, i want to tell you, that its ready a first version of a Leksell path stereotaxia.
It does works fine, but it need some tests. If you hace 2 or 3 different heads-with-frame volumen, please send them to me.

This code started work for only when I added the decorator above the function:

@vtk.calldata_type(vtk.VTK_OBJECT)
def someCustomAction(caller, eventId, callData):