MRI to US contour propagation module

Hi,
I am trying to install the new version of 3D slicer with the Mri to US contour proagation module, but it seems the module doesn’t work well in the new version 4.11.20200930. I have installed Slicer RT and the Segment registration module as well as the Slicer prostate module (manually). I am able to register the volume but I get errors when I want to export the Dicom or calculate de similarity. It seems its not showing the hierarchy name of the patients. I have joinded the error logs. I also used the same data as we first validated it. My 2017 version is still working very well.

Here are the log files :

Thank you

Best regards

Could you please try with latest Slicer Preview Release, too?

It is worst with 4.13.0-2020-12-17, this time when loading the US volume it actually split the volume in multiple volume of 1 slice.
[CRITICAL][Stream] 18.12.2020 07:58:39 [] (unknown:0) - W: OperatorsName (0008,1070) absent in RTSeriesModule (type 2)

[CRITICAL][Stream] 18.12.2020 07:58:40 [] (unknown:0) - W: OperatorsName (0008,1070) absent in RTSeriesModule (type 2)

[WARNING][Python] 18.12.2020 07:59:06 [Python] (C:\Users\erpoul\AppData\Local\NA-MIC\Slicer 4.13.0-2020-12-17\lib\Slicer-4.13\qt-scripted-modules\DICOMLib\DICOMBrowser.py:602) - Warning in DICOM plugin Image sequence when examining loadable 1: US Oncentra Prostate Image Series [0]: Image spacing may need to be calibrated for accurate size measurements.

Could you share a 3D ultrasound volume in DICOM format (anonymized or image of a phantom) so that we can create a rule that allows loading as 3D volume?

The other issue is probably due to a recent Slicer API update. We’ll fix this soon.

Data sent to you privately, however I think a reference dataset was left with the module to test, I sent you the exact data that were used for the initial release.

1 Like

Is the bug resolve in a specific version ?

Please test with the latest Slicer Preview Release an let us know if you find any issues.

This time no major bug that prevent from actually using the registration button, however the registration is not performed, only the prealignement is performed … There is no affine nor deformable transform after the registration. 4.13.0-2021-06-14 r29960 / f3899b2 was installed. Just for fun I have calculated also similarity indices from the button and only the Dice table appear, the Hausdorff is not possible to get … The testing was done with the testing data I sent you.

Finally it still create a problem as I did a mistake and used an older version with 4.13.0-2021-06-14 r29960 / f3899b2 it doesn’t work…

log file sent to you