PET Standard Uptake Value Computation

@lassoan , the modifications you mentioned would very helpful, indeed. I would also add a more general remark:

1. Explain (e.g., in the documentation), how “raw” PET-CT values - activity concentration - are converted into SUVs, i.e., how the conversion algorithm work (with a link to the implementation in Slicer 3D).

Now it is not mentioned in the documentation, and there is no link to the RSNA’s wiki, nor to the scanner manufacturers documentation and manuals, and @issakomi has to provide the links on the forum each time someone asks about that :slight_smile:

I can give it a try with these modifications, but I’d start with some clarifications in the documentation, if you don’t mind. I tried to get to know where the sourcecode for the documentation is stored (PET Standard Uptake Value Computation — 3D Slicer documentation) , but “Edit on GitHub” redirects to the “includes”. Then, based on this commit message: ENH: Add automatically generated CLI module documentation · Slicer/Slicer@b82b68f · GitHub I thought that the docs are somehow generated based on the XML files, e.g.: Slicer/PETStandardUptakeValueComputation.xml at main · Slicer/Slicer · GitHub , but it seems they are generated some other way. If you could give me a hint, a link to some Developer guide about how the docs are generated, I’d suggest some changes in a pull request.