Problem with General Registration (Elastix)

For example, when I want to use this tool for registration, there is an error. I have tried many cases and the data are the same. Could someone please help me solve it? The error code is as follows:
`Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/bin/Python/slicer/util.py”, line 3146, in tryWithErrorDisplay
yield
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-32158/SlicerElastix/lib/Slicer-5.5/qt-scripted-modules/Elastix.py”, line 241, in onApplyButton
self.logic.registerVolumesUsingParameterNode(self._parameterNode)
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-32158/SlicerElastix/lib/Slicer-5.5/qt-scripted-modules/Elastix.py”, line 518, in registerVolumesUsingParameterNode
self.registerVolumes(
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-32158/SlicerElastix/lib/Slicer-5.5/qt-scripted-modules/Elastix.py”, line 564, in registerVolumes
self.logProcessOutput(elastixProcess)
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-32158/SlicerElastix/lib/Slicer-5.5/qt-scripted-modules/Elastix.py”, line 499, in logProcessOutput
raise subprocess.CalledProcessError(return_code, “elastix”)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘elastix’ died with <Signals.SIGABRT: 6>.

I am MAC version 5.50, and the elastix plug-in version is the latest.`

2 Likes

@xiangchaodong1 Does registration work with default settings on the MRBrainTumor1 and MRBrainTumor2 data sets?

@pieper, @jcfr or others who have access to a mac: could you check that Elastix (and in general, C++ modules in extensions) work well in Slicer-5.4/5.5 on macOS?
Today I helped someone on a macOS computer and there were a number of errors about some shared libraries in extensions could not be loaded.

Yes, I’ve confirmed VMTK is broken too.

This is a very significant issue with the 5.4 release then.

@jcfr Could you have a look at this?

Yes, the default registration: General Registration (BRIAN) can be used, but I am not skilled in using it.