Problems when imported RT-Struct dicom folder which was exported by Slicer 3D into Varian Eclipse

Dear authors,
I have recently asked you guys about how to export to a segmentation nifti files into RT-Struct by python script and i was able to do it thanks to your instructions. But now, i’m facing new problems.
When i took the folder which was output by 3D Slicer to Varian Eclipse, i got a tons of error which was showed as below

And here is also the result when imported Auto_SS ( Segmentation rt-struct file which was created by 3D Slicer)

Can you show me how to deal with these problems ?
Hope you reply me soon.

Dear authors,
I have recently asked you guys about how to export to a segmentation nifti files into RT-Struct by python script and i was able to do it thanks to your instructions. But now, i’m facing new problems.
When i took the folder which was output by 3D Slicer to Varian Eclipse, i got a tons of error which was showed as below

And here is also the result when imported Auto_SS ( Segmentation rt-struct file which was created by 3D Slicer)

Can you show me how to deal with these problems ?
Hope you reply me soon.

Please do not repeat questions. If you want to bump it add a comment.

Does the same issue happen if you export the RTSS from the GUI?
Does the same issue happen if you try to import these dataset to Varian?

I unfortunately cannot be of real help to you as I don’t have personal experience nor access to Varian systems. If somebody who has sees your post that person will surely answer.