Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
Slicer version: 4.10.2
Expected behavior:The red slider scrolls through the images
Actual behavior: Adjusting the red slider does nothing
First of all thank you for your help, I am probably missing something basic. Here are the steps I am following:
- Open up 3D slicer.
- Click on the Load Data button.
- Click on the Choose Directory to Add button.
- Browse out to my directory and click on the Choose button.
- Click Ok on the Add data into the scene dialog. I then temporarily see a Loading progress bar.
- I then see an overlay with the name of the 10th image file, along with with part of the 10th image in the red slider panel.
- If I drag the red slider, the image draws centered once and then nothing changes no matter how much I drag the slider.
Additional note: The png files are 14 bits deep and of size 1104 x 1104. They open normally in Windows Paint. The associated calibration factor (sCAL) is 0.37u/p. The images were captured by a Cellomics CX7.