Programmer sought: Slicer GUI modification.

Hi,

We are working on slicer application and need programmer for slicer GUI modification for making it user friendly for our use application.
Prior experience in this regard and also Plus toolkit integration would be desirable.

Please message for discussing specific details.

Thanks

Hi,

Hi,

I am a medical doctor from the University of Toronto in Canada and I have a research team of 60 members working on 3D slicer and other computer softwares for medical companies. Is there any help I can provide?

Weiting

hi,

Yes I am interested.
Please tell me details of how u work.

We have currently developed spine navigation based on landmark registration and facelifted to make it user friendly.

Next we want to develop

1. 2D intraop fluoro based navigation module
  2. pre op CT scan to intra op 2D fluoro registration

Please tell me what u can work on and what are the terms and conditions.
thanks

Hi,

My research team can do both tasks. We are around 60 medical students in Canada who analyze 2D images and produce 3D models for medical companies such as Sanofi, Sonoscope Inc, etc

Can we discuss privately? My email is xiongweiting97@gmail.com

You may also be interested in reviewing the list of commercial partners listed at https://www.slicer.org/commercial-use.html#commercial-partners

Also, if any other group is interested in being listed on the commercial partners page you can contact us.

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity to become a commercial partner.

My research team is made up of medical students/residents/physicians with background in computer science, so we have more extensive knowledge on the human body and the goals of medical projects compared to engineers. Also, we don’t charge high costs for services, as our research team contributes to projects mainly for our own learning and our CV. We are introduced to projects as volunteers.

1 Like

Welcome @WeitingMD - if you want to be listed on the commercial partners page do you have a web site and company name?