Question about cervical spine tool

I can not find any results(like segments or lables) after locating c1-7 and press run(it takes about several seconds),is there anyone who have experience in this tool,please tell me how to use this tool,thx!!
ps:I put the location fiducials in spinal canal for each c vertebra

anyone who can help me?

I haven’t used the tool, so I can’t tell why it is not working. But from their own github description and as well as the video on youtube, it seems to do a very rough job anyways. You can probably do better manual segmentations of cervicals using the effects in the segment editor directly. This is probably a good starting place:

Sorry for the late reply, I missed this post somehow.

I can not find any results(like segments or lables) after locating c1-7 and press run(it takes about several seconds),is there anyone who have experience in this tool,please tell me how to use this tool,thx!!
ps:I put the location fiducials in spinal canal for each c vertebra

It is always good to add the error message from the python console and check the output folder in your_home/VisSimTools/output. You can also try the vertebra tool which segments one vertebra. We are planning to add an updated version with more and improved features in the upcoming weeks.

But from their own github description and as well as the video on youtube, it seems to do a very rough job anyways. You can probably do better manual segmentations of cervicals using the effects in the segment editor directly. This is probably a good starting place:

Correct, I already mentioned it gives an approximation so it is not a very accurate segmentation but it has the advantages of getting separated vertebrae in a very short time (the result in the above video has connected vertebrae).