Radiomics, image input volume

Operating system: Windows 10
Slicer version:4.10.2
Expected behavior: Able to choose a different image input volume
Actual behavior:Can only select one image input volume (first one loaded maybe)

Im new to slicer and radiomics, so apologies if its a simple question. I’m not sure if this is a bug or I just don’t understand, but on the dropdown list of “image input volume” it seems like I should be able to select any volume that I have loaded into the project. (in my case I am using grayscale microscopy .jpeg) and I’d like to compare different image processes to one another. Should I be able to select a different volume in the image input list? There is only my original volume selection available in the dropdown.

My goal is if I make similar (or identical) thresholded segmentations for each version (HE, CLAHE, W/L, Original), I can compare using some radiomics features. I know this is not how radiomics is normally used, but Im hoping to obtain quantitative comparison of histogram mapping methods.

I suppose I can make a whole new project for each process if I can’t select different image versions before running the tables.
Any help much appreciated.
KH

Maybe you need to provide a scalar volume as input. You can convert vector (RGB) volume to scalar volume using “Vector to Scalar Volume” module.

1 Like

Thank to you suggeston, we just solved the obstacle on which we have worked for a month.
Best wishes