Radiomics, image input volume

Operating system: Windows 10
Slicer version:4.10.2
Expected behavior: Able to choose a different image input volume
Actual behavior:Can only select one image input volume (first one loaded maybe)

Im new to slicer and radiomics, so apologies if its a simple question. I’m not sure if this is a bug or I just don’t understand, but on the dropdown list of “image input volume” it seems like I should be able to select any volume that I have loaded into the project. (in my case I am using grayscale microscopy .jpeg) and I’d like to compare different image processes to one another. Should I be able to select a different volume in the image input list? There is only my original volume selection available in the dropdown.

My goal is if I make similar (or identical) thresholded segmentations for each version (HE, CLAHE, W/L, Original), I can compare using some radiomics features. I know this is not how radiomics is normally used, but Im hoping to obtain quantitative comparison of histogram mapping methods.

I suppose I can make a whole new project for each process if I can’t select different image versions before running the tables.
Any help much appreciated.
KH

Maybe you need to provide a scalar volume as input. You can convert vector (RGB) volume to scalar volume using “Vector to Scalar Volume” module.

Thank to you suggeston, we just solved the obstacle on which we have worked for a month.
Best wishes