Related to basics of pyradiomics

Hi All,
I am very new to this study … Can anyone guide me how to proceed with learning feature extraction using pyradiomics… and how to understand the documentation better

My suggestion is to start with some of the very good reviews published on how to perform radiomics and what to think about when starting a radiomics study.

Be sure to also check out the Image Biomarker Standardisation Initiative (IBSI).

As to specific questions on how to work with PyRadiomics, my advise would be to tinker a bit with the examples provided in the PyRadiomics git repository, using the interface in Slicer to get a feel for whats happening.

As to specific questions regarding the use of PyRadiomics and regarding some of the settings; There are many posts form users with questions, so first see if your question has already been asked and answered there (either on the slicer discourse or on the PyRadiomics issue tracker).

If your question is not listed and you can’t find it in the documentation, start a new topic. On the PyRadiomics issue tracker a template is provided on what we would like to know regarding your issue. This helps you to formulate a concrete question allowing us to reply with a concrete answer.