Save segmented images

I need to use segmented images in a program that uses segmented slices in .bmp format
I can also use segmented images in DICOM format and then transform them to .bmp
what is the best way. and how to save segmented ​​slices images in DICOM in 3d slicer. I tried but I could not.

I also had a similar problem, Currently, I am using a workaround to export the Segmentation node as DICOM series by using the Binary Labelmap option. I am not sure it’s the proper solution, but it works for me.

Solution:
Right Click the segmentation node on Data Manager → Export visible segments to Binary Labelmap
A new segmentation label will be created, if you right-click that you will get the option to export to DICOM, where you can add details and export your segment as a DICOM series.

Hope this Helps!!

Thanks for your help !
I tried this but it looks like the generated images don’t contain the segmentation.
I think I’m doing something wrong when I get to stage of export.
In “select export type” (iten 2) has “scalar volume”, “RT” and “slicer data bundle”.
The first 2 (scalar volume and RT) generated files without segmentation and the third one did not complete.

Hi,

I think there is a small misunderstanding, probably due to my lazy short explanation.

you understood the concept of the export option which I mentioned as saving the data. Pls, see the attached images for reference. It’s actually exporting the same data inside the slicer to a different format.

Hi,
I managed to save the segmented images in dicom format using the SlicerRT extension.
I followed as recommended by you
Right Click the segmentation node on Data Manager → Export visible segments to Binary Labelmap
right-click to export to DICOM, where you can add details and export your segment as a DICOM series.
Need to choose RT in “select export type” item.
But this RT only apear if SlicerRT extension is able.
Thanks for your tips!!!
Great and good explanations !!!