Segmentation overlay for prostatecancer.ai

Advances in machine learning and deep learning have made it possible to embed the knowledge of experienced physician/radiologist into computational models and have shown state-of-the art performance in various image analysis tasks including computer-assisted detection, diagnosis, and prognosis of several forms of cancers including prostate cancer. However, models are not fully integrated with the current standard of care in clinic. We have developed prostatecancer.ai which enables deployment of AI models in a web-browser while simultaneously providing standard image viewing and reporting schemes.

Please reply if you are interested on joining this project during project week!

Thanks for describing the project.

To try the website without creating an account, consider clicking on the “Test Drive” button:

:wave: Feel free to flag me down at Project Week if you believe I could be helpful. My skill set is primarily with CornerstoneTools (version 3) and the latest React version of OHIF.

2 Likes

@dannyrb Thanks, ProstateCancer.ai heavily relies on OHIF and CornerstoneTools so that’s great to know. Excited to meet you!