SharedObject Module instead of CommandLine Module

Hello,

I have a cli module that I am tying to incorporate into Slicer, and it works fine on my machine, but it doesnt work that well on

The Log message output when it works is the following:

Found CommandLine Module, target is  C:/s_build/SlicerGmmRegPackage/4449f7e-win-amd64- 
SlicerGmmReg-giteee0568-2018-05-25/lib/Slicer-4.9/cli-modules/GmmRegistration.exe
ModuleType: CommandLineModule
GmmRegistration command line:

The Log message output when it does not work is the following:

Found SharedObject Module
ModuleType: SharedObjectModule
GmmRegistration command line: 

I am not sure what Shared Object is and why it is not finding the proper commandline module. I am not sure if this is the only reason why my module isn’t working on a different machine, but this difference is the biggest difference.

Thank you!

Hi Chad,

I suspect that the error is related to dependent shared objects (*.dll files on windows and *.so files on linux) not being present on the new machine that were present on the machine used for development. With my knowledge of this project, i suspect this issue arose from cublas64_80 not being present. This should be fixable by installing cuda.

When do you see this error?

You could try to resolve other dependencies using dependency walker in windows http://www.dependencywalker.com/ or ldd in ubuntu

Michael

2 Likes