Simple installation of 3D Slicer (Source code ubuntu 20.0)

Hello i am a new user of 3D Slicer and ubuntu systeme i need easy file how to install 3D slicer with all libraries . Thanks

This should have everything you need. Let us know if you run into anything unexpected.

https://slicer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developer_guide/build_instructions/linux.html#ubuntu-20-04-focal-fossa

Hello sir thanks for your answer when i use the first command it’s look like :
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-i386/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target Packages (non-free/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target Translations (non-free/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target DEP-11 (non-free/dep11/Components-amd64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target DEP-11 (non-free/dep11/Components-all.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons-small (non-free/dep11/icons-48x48.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons (non-free/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target DEP-11-icons-hidpi (non-free/dep11/icons-64x64@2.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target CNF (non-free/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
W: Target CNF (non-free/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:58 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opera-stable.list:4
E: Unable to locate package qt5multimedia-dev
E: Unable to locate package lqtbase5-private-dev

If you just need to run Slicer (you don’t want to build it from source code) then you can follow these steps.

hello sir , when i run it from this he closed when i cut anything in 3D

The Slicer version that you build from source should behave exactly the same as the pre-built version that you download. If you have questions about what options you have for cutting models (with or without capping) then please post it in a separate topic. Keep this topic on installing/building Slicer on Ubuntu 20.

If you still need to build from source, try running sudo apt update before the sudo apt install ... command. Also, double check that you have 20.04 since ubuntu 21.04 version appears to have changed the dependencies and we don’t have a recipe yet.

typos in docs (for Debian 10):
qt5multimedia-dev → qtmultimedia5-dev
lqtbase5-private-dev → qtbase5-private-dev