Slicer App Store (extensions) down?

I get the following error when I try to go to @KitwareMedical/slicer-extensions-webapp

The system has encountered the following error:

Uncaught exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections’ in /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:129 Stack trace: #0 /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(129): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:dbname=mi…’, ‘midas’, ‘mida$pa$$’, Array) #1 /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #2 /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #3 /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(‘INSERT INTO er...', Array) #4 /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(576): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO er…’, Array) #5 /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Log/Writer/Db.php(145): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert(‘errorlog’, Array) #6 /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Log/Writer/Abstract.php(85): Zend_Log_Writer_Db->_write(Array) #7 /projects/src/Mi

In /projects/src/Midas3/library/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php, line: 336
At 09:50:25 2020-07-15

Please notify your administrator with this information.

To follow up on this (reported as issue #5022), we are actively working on finalizing the new infrastructure, more details are available here.

The system has encountered the following error:

See this comment

Got it, I didn’t realize these were directly related.

Thanks JC! Hope you are well.

-Hollister