spect ct fusion

Operating system: windows
Slicer version:4.10.1
Expected behavior:
Actual behavior:
how can I fuse SPECT and CT dcm images and perform roi segmentation simultaneously on both data sets in order to get the ROI counts?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi,
Could you find a solution for your problem?

Best regards

I donā€™t think there should be a problem at all. To get started with image segmentation in Slicer, you can check out this documentation page. If you have any specific questions then let us know.

Fusion of reconstructed SPECT images with CT is not a problem, however, it seems 3D slicer cannot show the counts in the ROI, but only voxels in the ROI. I wonder if there is any solution?
Thanks so much!!

You can get several metrics of a segmented region of an image (not just the volume, but mean, minimum, maximum, standard deviation, etc.) using Segment Statistics module. Would this be sufficient for you?

Thank you so much, Lassoan. however, counts in the ROI is a specific parameter in nuclear medicine, it dose not parallel to the Voxel or volume.It just like SUV in PET, but not a normalized paramter. It seems that in the Segment statistics module, i canā€™t find this parameter.

You need to compute the quantity you want to measure (ā€œcountsā€) using numpy, scipy, or any higher-level library available for this in Python or C++. Then you can use Segment Statistics module to compute statistics on it in selected regions.

Thank youļ¼ŒLassoanļ¼Iā€™ll have a try!