support vtk 9.0.3?

hi,i want use vmtk 1.4.0 with vtk 9.0.3,but there have some different between 8.1.0 and 9.0.3.can you share the latest vmtk version source code that supports vtk 9.0.3?
thank you

VTK’s build system has been completely replaced in VTK9. Fortunately, we managed to get funding for updating VMTK’s build infrastructure for VTK9 and the work has just been completed last week. We are testing this in Slicer now and if everything goes well then this pull request will be merged soon.

hi, Iassoan
I want to use vmtk on ubuntu 16.04 or higher version, python 3.6+, when will vmtk version release?

It is already available via conda. New release on PyPI is still a work in progress. You can also get VMTK in 3D Slicer application’s virtual Python environment (Python-3.9.10).

If you need specifically vtk 9.0.3, let me know here or on the conda github (GitHub - conda-forge/vmtk-feedstock: A conda-smithy repository for vmtk.) and I can add it. The vmtk on conda is currently set to vtk 9.1 due to issues with 9.0.3 that have since been fixed.

Thank you for quick feedback, I have installed the vmtk on ubuntu16.04 .