Threshholding a binary image

Slicer version: 4.10.0

I would like to segment a stack of tiff files in Segment Editor. This should have been quite simple because there are only 0 and 255 pixel values, but to my surprise some part of the image are not segmented correctly. Any idea why this occurs and how to fix it?
Untitled

There could be many reasons for this. Instead of trying to guess which one is it, could you please upload somewhere an example scene (in .mrb format - click the package icon in the save data window) and send us the link?

If the image is already segmented then I would recommend to load it as a labelmap volume (choose “Show options” and click “LabelMap” in “Add data” window) then convert it to segmentation (in Data module, right-click on it and choose "Convert labelmap to segmentation node).

2 Likes

Thank you very much Andras! That solved my problem. The visibility options in Data module is a bit tricky but I can find my segmentation under Segment Editor as well.

As for why this is happening, I have created the .mrb file in case you have the time to take a look at.
https://we.tl/t-JCxiKzYHy3