Unable to export segmentation object

Hi,

I’ve been trying to export my segmentation object as dicom and am unable to do so.
I am using the latest nightly build 5.7.0 and the latest SlicerRT and Quantitative Reporting plugin with all the dependencies.

I have tried to reinstall Slicer and reset the config file, but still unable to export the seg obj. Scalar volume and all other DICOM export function works

Heres the error:

Error log:

Thanks a lot!

It seems that the terminology is somehow invalid. If you double-click the color for your segments, does the correct terminology appear in every case, or does it default to something?

Hi,

I checked the terminology and assigned to correct category. However this did not fix the issue. Seems the terminology was not the issue.

I check the error log and found SlicerRTimport export plugin was not detected

Error log:
DICOM Plugin failed: module ‘modules’ has no attribute ‘dicomrtimportexport’

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/lib/Slicer-5.4/qt-scripted-modules/DICOMLib/DICOMUtils.py”, line 744, in getLoadablesFromFileLists
loadablesByPlugin[plugin] = plugin.examineForImport(fileLists)
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-31938/SlicerRT/lib/Slicer-5.4/qt-scripted-modules/DicomRtImportExportPlugin.py”, line 41, in examineForImport
slicer.modules.dicomrtimportexport.logic().ExamineForLoad(vtkFileList, loadablesCollection)
AttributeError: module ‘modules’ has no attribute ‘dicomrtimportexport’

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/lib/Slicer-5.4/qt-scripted-modules/DICOMLib/DICOMUtils.py”, line 744, in getLoadablesFromFileLists
loadablesByPlugin[plugin] = plugin.examineForImport(fileLists)
File “/Applications/Slicer.app/Contents/Extensions-31938/SlicerRT/lib/Slicer-5.4/qt-scripted-modules/DicomSroImportExportPlugin.py”, line 40, in examineForImport
slicer.modules.dicomsroimportexport.logic().ExamineForLoad(vtkFileList, loadablesCollection)
AttributeError: module ‘modules’ has no attribute ‘dicomsroimportexport’

Is the SlicerRT import export module critical for Seg Object export? I have ensured that SlicerRT plugin has been installed and enabled. Is it possible to install the plugin from file?

Thanks