Using Ge Vscan Extend

Hello, I am a biomedical engineering graduate student, and for my master’s thesis project, I need to use the GE Vscan Extend ultrasound probe along with the NDI Aurora tracking system. What is required of me is to use the ultrasound probe to stream real-time images, while simultaneously using the NDI reference to track the probe itself. I have already watched several tutorials and I have a few questions to ask you:
1)Is it possible to use the FCAL application only for temporal calibration? If the answer is yes, once performed, how can I save it (I also need to perform the Stylus calibration)?
2) I need to use the reference sensor to track the ultrasound probe (i know it’s weird, but we don’t have other sensors) it’s possible?
3)My setup is as follows: Reference and Stylus tool from NDI, a poor frame grabber (I think it’s Chinese) that works with a Media Foundation video capture device configuration file, and the GE Vscan Extend ultrasound probe, with the goal of displaying the ultrasound image in 3D Slicer in correspondence with a virtual liver model.

Thank you in advance for any clarifications.

PT

Anyone have any suggestions?