About Youtube Videos

Hello,Mr,I have a internet community for medical videos . Can I get the access to share your videos on Youtube about slicer to my fans for learning?

It would be wonderful if you could share your videos and post the links in Success Stories category.

If you host your videos on youtube it is great because these videos can be directly viewed in the forum posts. If you need any help with setting up a youtube video channel or uploading videos then let us know.

Thank u very much ,as u know ,in China ,the Internet environment is special ,it is hard to visit Youtube,So ,I want to share ur viedos to my Chinese friends.I think ur videos on Youtube can help us learn a lot.

Hi Dr Neuro -

Ah, yes, that makes sense. I think it makes sense to distribute the video content on multiple platforms so everyone can share their work and learn.

Maybe the best thing would be to assemble a list of specific videos that you think would be most valuable to start with. Then the individuals who contributed the videos can share the original content with you using some international file sharing service (do you have a preference for a file sharing service that will work well for everyone?).

Some people might have trouble finding the original video material, but I believe YouTube will allow the person who originally uploaded the video to download it again.