Bugfix - Bugreport Slicer 4.11.0-2020-01-08

Operating system: Windows 10
Slicer version: 4.11.0-2020-01-08
Expected behavior: Editor → Edit selected label Map → Paint + eraser + sphere works in all three views
Actual behavior: Editor → Edit selected label Map → Paint + eraser + sphere works only in axial - confused behavior in coronal and sagital windowSlicer_Bug

I have the problem that I wanted to labelmap the spine just like in the following tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGgP89uTOLo) but the Erase tool with sphere effect is not working in the sagital and coronal viewport. It is only working correctly in the axial viewport.
Is that a bug that needs to be fixed or is it just my computer.

Working with Slicer version 4.10.2 is just doing fine.

The Editor module has been deprecated for several years now. Please use Segment Editor module instead. I know that it can be frustrating if you are forced how you work, but in this case the benefits far outweigh the effort that is needed to get used to the new module. Once you have learned it, you can expect to create much higher quality segmentations much faster.

We do not investigate any issues found in the Editor module, but if you submit a pull request with a fix then probably we can merge it.

Hello Andras,
first of all thank you very much for the fast reply.
There is a workaround.
When I use the sphere mode, eraser and pencil one can press the spacebar and it opens up the tool window. then I move over to the left side of the screen uncheck the sphere go back into the sagital or coronal viewport and press left mouse and it removes it. … Well it is working but quite a hinderance. So I will follow your advice. Thanky you very much for the work you do on this plattform !!!

1 Like