Calibration of the NDI aurora tracking system with DICOM images and respective segmentations

Automatically translated by Google Translate:

Hi, I connected the 6DOF sensor using Plus Toolkit and the IGTLink slicer extension, after which I loaded DICOM files with respective segmentations recorded on the CT, but in the 3D view the sensor and images are distant, they are not centered together. How can I proceed to calibrate them appropriately and see them superimposed in the same reference system? I tried following the U-12 tutorial in User tutorial | SlicerIGT but I can’t get it to work well.

Original in Italian

calibrazione sistema tracking NDI aurora con immagini DICOM e rispettive segmentazioni

Salve, ho collegato il sensore 6d.o.f mediante Plus Toolkit e l’estensione slicer IGTLink, dopodichè ho caricato file DICOM con rispettive segmentazioni registrate sulla CT, ma nella visualizzazione in 3D sensore e immagini sono distanti, non sono centrati insieme. Come posso procedere per calibrarli opportunamente e vederli sovrapposti nello stesso sistema di riferimento? Ho provato a seguire il tutorial U-12 in User tutorial | SlicerIGT ma non riesco a farlo funzionare bene.